This forum is home to the AA 2.5 clan Call For Death.
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[DAV]Gaikokujin

avatar

Posts : 397
Join date : 2009-02-04
Location : Tacoma, Washington U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:29 am

[CFD]^_Kannol.R^ wrote:
Hey Gaiko -

I live in Portland, OR right now, but next year I'm transferring to UW - either the Tacoma or Seattle campus...and I'll be needing an apartment. Very Happy

But I'm originally from Federal Way. Ugh. Gross, I know. Oh well.

LOL really, Federal Way?? My wife's complex is in the Stadium District by Wright Park. Two & a half blocks from Stadium High School, where they fimed that movie: 10 Things I hate About You. Here is a picture of the front of the building.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death

avatar

Posts : 198
Join date : 2008-12-19
Age : 22
Location : OREGON!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:00 pm

finally an OREGON gal..

I likey...

I live in Corvallis FYI ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[CFD]^_Slanky.LC^

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-03-07
Age : 20
Location : Wellington, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Hello
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.estlinsuck.com
[CFD]^_Kannol.2LT^

avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Portland, Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:14 pm

haha gaiko i just came across your wife's apartment complex when i was searching for one on craigslist. same picture and everything! that looks really, really nice for tacoma. are there pretty much always vacancies? i won't know if i'm living in tacoma or seattle until may, but if it ends up being tacoma, i'll definitely let you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[DAV]Gaikokujin

avatar

Posts : 397
Join date : 2009-02-04
Location : Tacoma, Washington U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:52 pm

[CFD]^_Kannol.LC^ wrote:
haha gaiko i just came across your wife's apartment complex when i was searching for one on craigslist. same picture and everything! that looks really, really nice for tacoma. are there pretty much always vacancies? i won't know if i'm living in tacoma or seattle until may, but if it ends up being tacoma, i'll definitely let you know.

LOL, nice for Tacoma ? Like any town there are nice places/areas & ones not so nice. There are some vacancies now, but we would like them to be gone ASAP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-DEATH-

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Gaiko i wish you good luck with your job

And talking about job my dad is Screwed.... He is a finish carpenter working for the Finest of houses in Oregon.. Since the fricken Economy is going down the tube, no one will be wanting houses to be built.

EVEN THE FRICKEN RICH PEOPLE!!! -_-

Nevertheless i might be out of interenet for a while... i can still talk on the forums at school...

Just good luck, and i hope your apartments go out ASAP 2 =)


afro afro DeathAngel afro afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[CFD]^_Kannol.2LT^

avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2008-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Portland, Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:23 pm

[DAV]Gaikokujin wrote:
[CFD]^_Kannol.LC^ wrote:
haha gaiko i just came across your wife's apartment complex when i was searching for one on craigslist. same picture and everything! that looks really, really nice for tacoma. are there pretty much always vacancies? i won't know if i'm living in tacoma or seattle until may, but if it ends up being tacoma, i'll definitely let you know.

LOL, nice for Tacoma ? Like any town there are nice places/areas & ones not so nice. There are some vacancies now, but we would like them to be gone ASAP.

no, i didn't mean "nice for Tacoma" as in tacoma was run down. i meant that it would be nice if Tacoma is the place i end up going. as in, "nice option for living in Tacoma."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[DAV]Gaikokujin

avatar

Posts : 397
Join date : 2009-02-04
Location : Tacoma, Washington U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:12 pm

[CFD]^_Kannol.LC^ wrote:
[DAV]Gaikokujin wrote:
[CFD]^_Kannol.LC^ wrote:
haha gaiko i just came across your wife's apartment complex when i was searching for one on craigslist. same picture and everything! that looks really, really nice for tacoma. are there pretty much always vacancies? i won't know if i'm living in tacoma or seattle until may, but if it ends up being tacoma, i'll definitely let you know.

LOL, nice for Tacoma ? Like any town there are nice places/areas & ones not so nice. There are some vacancies now, but we would like them to be gone ASAP.

no, i didn't mean "nice for Tacoma" as in tacoma was run down. i meant that it would be nice if Tacoma is the place i end up going. as in, "nice option for living in Tacoma."

Well our complex is about 2.1 miles from the campus, close enough but not right there. can get there easily by car or bus as we are right on the bus line or if you are really ambitious, a nice walk, but I wouldn't do that with night classes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-DEATH-

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Did u see i said good luck Mister Gaiko =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[DAV]Gaikokujin

avatar

Posts : 397
Join date : 2009-02-04
Location : Tacoma, Washington U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:14 pm

-DEATH- wrote:
Did u see i said good luck Mister Gaiko =)

Yes I just saw it thank you. My wife got 3 of the apartments rented today. The Lord provides for us all the time, even when we don't know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-DEATH-

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Yeah i feel the lord looking down at me all the time...

I wanted to say more, but i saw some posts about Religion and Ban or something IDK whats with that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[CFD]^_Story.1LT^
Admin
avatar

Posts : 806
Join date : 2008-11-09
Age : 27
Location : Buffalo, NY

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:17 pm

You pay no nevermind to that..We dont censor religion here.. I wont mock out your god if you dont mock out my L Ron Hubbard..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
backpain4u



Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:51 am

I pray to the "porcelin god" sometimes.

I was wondering, what religion did all the crazy people follow BEFORE Scientology came along? Razz (just kidding?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[CFD]^_Story.1LT^
Admin
avatar

Posts : 806
Join date : 2008-11-09
Age : 27
Location : Buffalo, NY

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:16 am

Oh no..Its a scientifically proven fact that before Hubbard published dianetics in 1950 that there were no crazy people..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-DEATH-

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 am

Hey story i was wondering if you could expand on what you were saying about L Ron Hubbard???

Im curious on what you ment, either on this subject or a PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[CFD]^_Story.1LT^
Admin
avatar

Posts : 806
Join date : 2008-11-09
Age : 27
Location : Buffalo, NY

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:03 am

What I said above was meant as a joke..What did you wanna know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-DEATH-

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:05 am

who exactly is L Ron Hubbard or whatever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[CFD]^_Legio.CM^
Admin
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2009-01-29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:11 am

-DEATH- wrote:
who exactly is L Ron Hubbard or whatever

Before we go down fairy tale lane (sorry Story lol!).

Ron L. Hubbard is the guy that has one eye aimed at yours and the other on you wallet :-)


(I am soooooo sorry, just couldn't resist it lol! bounce lol! bounce )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-DEATH-

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 am

So its like a child rapist/Theif....

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[CFD]^_Legio.CM^
Admin
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2009-01-29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:18 am

My apologies ! I misspelled "God" (probably into Dog or something). It's L. Ron Hubbard.
Here's his wikipedia-page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_hubbard

And say nothing negative about the guy or scientology; before you know it, they'll sew CFD hehe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[DAV]Gaikokujin

avatar

Posts : 397
Join date : 2009-02-04
Location : Tacoma, Washington U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:52 am

[CFD]^_Legio.CM^ wrote:
-DEATH- wrote:
who exactly is L Ron Hubbard or whatever

Before we go down fairy tale lane (sorry Story lol!).

Ron L. Hubbard is the guy that has one eye aimed at yours and the other on you wallet :-)

(I am soooooo sorry, just couldn't resist it lol! bounce lol! bounce )

Pretty much dead one there

[CFD]^_Legio.CM^ wrote:
My apologies ! I misspelled "God" (probably into Dog or something). It's L. Ron Hubbard.
Here's his wikipedia-page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_hubbard

And say nothing negative about the guy or scientology; before you know it, they'll sew CFD hehe...

Sueing [CFD]^ would be a pretty neat trick, he died in 1986.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[CFD]^_Legio.CM^
Admin
avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2009-01-29
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:16 am

[DAV]Gaikokujin wrote:
he died in 1986.

But his followers are very much alive Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[CFD]^_Story.1LT^
Admin
avatar

Posts : 806
Join date : 2008-11-09
Age : 27
Location : Buffalo, NY

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:30 am

OK L Ron Hubbard wrote the Book "Dianetics: The Modern science of mental health" along with around 250 other best selling books and
pamphlets...There was a religion built upon most of these books..I say most because he did start out as a science fiction writer.. And as someone pointed out earlier he had one eye on your wallet.. The "religion" is a huge scam to sell his books.. If you were to walk into a Church of Scientology they would have you watch an orientation video, Then meet you outside the movie room door and bombard you..Imagine the movie just ending and as soon as it does the light goes on, door opens, and 3 people are standing there all happy and welcoming, Creepy huh? They they take you on a little tour of this big open room with all these signs on the wall talking about your reactive mind and your thetan and what not..Once you take your course you will then will recieve a "stress test" where you hold and E-Meter and the auditor will ask you a series of questions until they find some level of stress in your life... They will center on that stress and then try to sell you a book that will help you with the stress in your life.. If you do like me and refuse the books exclaiming that your step father has them at home, they will try to sell you courses (Ex. Communication course) for about 150 dollars a session. In the event that you do buy a book, they put your profile in the computer and check in what books you have purchased. The church has this "Bridge to total freedom" thing where it lists what books you must read and what courses you must take to be totally free and clear...It takes aprox. 200,000-300,000 usd to complete..Now I do not dispute the materials will help you, What I do find alarming is that you have to pay to be helped by a "church".. lol the whole supernatural part of the religion is secret until you hit OT 3.

Everyone has a thetan (or a soul) attached to them and you need to clear your non reactive mind and your thetan of all the bad energy it may be carrying..This is called being Clear. Once your Clear you become OT1 (Operating thetan)..There is a ton Im missing..Any questions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
backpain4u



Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:26 pm

I think you missed a quote by Hubbard!

Years before his books/pamphlets became a religion...he was quoted saying: "if you want to become rich, just start a religion."

Hmmm, how prophetic! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello All - [DAV]Gaikokujin Here !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call For Death :: Welcome!-
Jump to: